The life span of lead-acid batteries used in Intelligent Electric Scooter has a lot to do with the daily maintenance of users. Generally speaking, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. Develop the habit of charging as you use it, so that the battery is always fully charged.
2. Determine the length of the charging time according to the itinerary, control it within 4-12 hours, and do not charge for a long time.
3. If the battery is stored for a long time, it needs to be fully charged and refilled once a month.
4. It needs to be assisted when starting and going uphill or against the wind.
5. When charging the Intelligent Electric Scooter, use the matching charger. Place it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity. Do not let water enter the charger to prevent electric shock.